The semester is coming to a close, and I am now realizing how many more technological tools I have in my teaching belt because of this class. From SMART Exchange to Storybird to understanding how to find the NETS, my ability to integrate technology into presentations and teaching has grown tremendously.
Not only are these tools helpful for teaching, but I am also able to use them to spice up assignments in other classes. I just gave a presentation yesterday in which I used prezi.com. I had seen presentations from the website before, but this class really inspired me to try it out for myself. I also was able to integrate portions of the SMART software into a presentation for another class.
As reluctant as I often am to learn new technologies, I understand that, in the hands of a careful practitioner, technology can be a very powerful tool.
No comments:
Post a Comment